1. For the placed order you can pay, depending on the choice of the Buyer:
a. By ordinary transfer to the Seller's bank account.
b. By using a payment card:
c. Through the payment platform: -PayPal
- If the Buyer selects the payment in advance, the order must be paid within 3 working Days of placing the order.
- The Seller informs that in the case of some payment methods, due to their specificity, payment of the order by this method is possible only directly after placing the order.
- By making purchases at the Store, the Buyer accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller. The buyer has the right to withdraw acceptance.
- For the placed order you can pay, depending on the choice of the Buyer in:
- Polish zloty (PLN)
- Euro (EUR)
- British Pound (GBP)
- The seller is obliged to deliver goods without defects.
- The timeframe is indicated in the store.
- If the Buyer has chosen to pay in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed with the order after payment is cleared
- In a situation where, under one order, the Buyer purchased goods with different delivery dates, the order will be processed within the deadline for the goods with the longest term.
- Countries in whose territory the supply is effected:
Goods purchased in the Store are delivered depending on which delivery method has been chosen by the Buyer:
- Through a courier company